Embarkment / Disembarkment times:
Embarkment: Anytime after 3:00 pm
Disembarkment: Anytime before 10:00 am
- 40% advance payment upon reservation.
- 60% balance payment on embarkment.
- In case of cancellations 120 days prior to arrival, 20% of the total amount is retained and the rest is refunded.
- In case of cancellations 60 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total amount is retained and the rest is refunded.
- In case of cancellations 30 days to prior to arrival, 40% of the total amount is retained and the rest is refunded.
- No refund is made in case of a shorter notice.
The yacht insurance covers the yacht, her equipment and all crew members and guests against fire, collision and other marine risks or catastrophe. In case of any accident sustained by the crew/guests, the loss of the yacht, her equipment and the crew damages are included.
The guests -by their own Travel Insurance- is responsible for any injuries or loses out of board and any injuries on board that may arise from his/her own fault or mistake.
This page is not contractual. All specifications are given in good faith and offered for informational purposes only. Yacht descriptions, specifications are subject to change without prior notice. The publisher/company does not warrant or assume any legal liability in case of a change in technical details or physical structure of the yacht from the images displayed.
Prices shown in a range of currencies for a week charter, unless otherwise marked. Exact pricing and other details will be confirmed on the yacht charter agreement
None of the text and/or images used in this brochure maybe reproduced without written consent from the publisher.